Hello, where can I help out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, where can I help out?

I've long been a marine aquarium hobbyist ('88) and have more recently (last 5 years) gotten into expending energy for the benefit of other's education. Locally, I've been working on implementing a "mentor program" to guide newcomers into the hobby through the mass of sometimes conflicting information. It's too early to call this effort a success, but it's well received so far.
    I am interested into getting more involved in the national scene, who needs a little extra manpower for a special project?
    Thanks, I look forward to getting to know y'all a little better and contributing.

RE: Hello, where can I help out?

It's great to have someone who wants to help out. I'm sure Dave will be contacting you. Where are you located, and what would you like to do?

Adam

Comment

Keven sent me an email I responded to, but I am located in Virginia Beach, VA and would like to help on the education side somewhere.

Separately, Adam, I see you in Salt Lake City. My family is from there and I lived there until I graduated High School (Park City) and still visit a few times a year (heading out next week actually, but we are going to do some back country hiking in Zion. Pet Set on 33rd South and 23rd East (not there anymore, it's currently Silver Star Hardware) was my first LFS.

Comment

Hi Chad,

I sent you an email.

Comment

Hi Keven,

I sent one back!

Comment

Where do register for the scholarship

Comment