galaxy coral dead or alive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galaxy coral dead or alive?

a couple months ago I got a galaxy coral. at the time I only had t8 floresent lighting but the fish guy at the pet store said it might be able to live under my lighting.
    when i got home from the pet store with it i put it in the tank for the first week it had tentacles out and it was happy then the tentacles closed and it looked pritty dead then a month later I seen to polyps open and then they closed and I diden't se them again a week later I returnd it to the pet store but the fish guy seen sign of life on it but the flehy part on the out side of the skleleton was still there so he put back in the sale tank and seen if it came back to life but it diden't and skeletin crumbled away but in the center of the skelatin there was more flshy stuff but after that at the pet store on the live rock I seen little anemone looking things and then the wierd part around the anemone things a skeletin started to form around them and now the 2 rooks are now 6 inch long galaxy corals and this took about 4 months to happen.
    is it posible for this to happen or did they just get 2 more galaxy corals and i diden't know and this I thnk happen to other people to but actsept they got the skeletin but it sold as live rock.
Working...
X